Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide and the reasons why you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the point at which we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number. When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the right to call, SMS, email, or WhatsApp you about our products and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud website
Tivoli Banquets follows a standard procedure for using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. This is something that all hosting companies do as part of their analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring and exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Tivoli Banquets uses “cookies.” These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor has accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users’ experience by customising our web page content based on visitors browser types and/or other information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that it has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that it has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Tivoli Banquets does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.